Matanga Agama, Vida Pada, or section on knowledge translated into English by Dr. S.P. Sabharathnam Sivacharyar. This is an agama of very deep philosophy on the nature of Siva and of liberation. Includes chapters one to four.
- Mantanga Agama, Vidya Pada
- 1 Introductory Chapter on the Content of the Text
- 2 A Brief Summary of the Contents of this Agama
- 3 Ruminations on the Nature of Two Tattvas - Laya and Bhoga
- 4 The Nature of Adhikara Tattva (Sadasiva Tattva)
- 5 Reflections on the Nature of Sakti
- 6 Detailed Analysis of the Nature of Soul, Bonds and Isvara